Circle Around The Room-
|Once upon a time|
|This I Believe|
Announcement- Writing Conferences are continuing. The goal is for a teacher to meet individually with every student about This I Believe Essay and Anecdote Writing.
- Timer- “Cranes In The Sky” – Solange (2016, 4:11)
DO THIS- Prompt– Read through your This I Believe Final. Write down 1 question that you have. Choose an option.
Have out your Homework Notebook
I can elaborate on my personal essay with a mix of context and anecdotes.
I can draft anecdotes for my This I Believe final.
Break Circle Verbs, Underline Nouns
Read Aloud- This I Believe Final
Individual Wok: Final Draft is Due on Friday 10/7/16
1) Which option are you choosing? 1 or 2
2) In your notebook, draft either your This I Believe or you 5 Anecdotes
3) Work on getting your draft onto a computer.
- If a there’s a whole class speaker, make your screen into a clamshell
- Go To: www.lyonsela.wordpress.com
- Go To Google Drive
- Open a new Google Doc
- Share This doc with Boccheciamp and Erica Hansen
- Heading- Name, ELA 8, Boccheciamp in the top left corner
- Double Spaced
- 12 Point Font, New Times, Cambria or Georgia Fonts
- HW Reminder–
- Homework starts tonight. 30 Minutes of Reading, 2-3 Sentence Reaction/Summary, 1 Page of Independent Writing