Timer- “Sympathy From The Devil” – Rolling Stones (5:06 – 1967)
5 Minutes to DO THIS-
Prompt- Reflect on what you’ve learned in from The Scary Story Unit. What were some of your strengths and weakness?
Have out your Homework
Share out with your partner.
SLT- I Can Complete My Final Draft
Breakdown: Circle Verbs, Underline Nouns
- Georgia, Times, Calmbri
- Spell Check
- Highlighting words
- Story Arch
- Look at at your word choices in your scary story draft. Use 3 or more of the words from “A Ghost Story” and 3 words from “The Bees” in your Own Draft.
- Highlight the words you’re using in your story.
- Continue working on your short story organizer.
- When this is complete- start working on your own scary story.
- When you have a draft in your notebook, grab a computer and get it into their.
- Google Drive, New Google Doc,
- Share the Doc with Boccheciamp and Erica Hansen
- Homework starts tonight. 30 Minutes of Reading, 2-3 Sentence Reaction/Summary, 1 Page of Independent Writing.