Nothing but love songs…
Timer- “Love Is A Battlefield” Pat Benatar (1983, 5:23)
- Sketch and Label- Katniss and her supplies. P 154
Analyze- P. 150- How does Katniss continue to adapt to her environment?
SLT- I can identify key traits of adapting in a dystopian setting.
SLT- I can visualize and reread portions of difficult text.
SLT- I can use annotation strategies while reading a mysterious or difficult text.
Yesterday we started to look at Katniss Adapting to her environment. Today and going forward we’re going to continue to track this. Let’s look at the scene from Chapter XI.
- Going forward, We’re going to highlight scenes like this in your notebook.
- Katniss adapting
- Katniss surviving
- Katniss killing
Opening of the Hunger Games Scene
- Chapter #12
- Page – 161
- How does Katniss adapt to her environment?
- Class Work-
- Answer all questions up to Chapter XII Questions
- HW Reminder–
- Homework starts tonight. 30 Minutes of Reading, 2-3 Sentence Reaction/Summary, 1 Page of Independent Writing