Top Songs of 2016
Timer- “One Dance” Drake (2016, 2:56)
Sketch and Label Rue’s Burial (P. 236-237)
- (2-3 scenes)
SLT- I can identify key traits of adapting in a dystopian setting.
SLT- I can visualize and reread portions of difficult text.
SLT- I can use annotation strategies while reading a mysterious or difficult text.
- Skipping ahead of kissing chapters 19 and 20. ew. You’re welcomed to come in early and read them.
- HG Movie (143:00-148)
- She changed the rules of the Hunger Games.
- Independent Work
- Reading Chapter 21 P.278
- Read to 282 – “I chew a few mint leaves…”
- As You Read- Stop and Jot/Sketch and Label were The Hunger Games world is starting to adapt to Katniss.
- 1 Question- Try to answer in 1 paragraph
- Topic sentence
- quote, page #
- interpret quote in your own words
- how does the quote prove your point?
How does Katniss make Thresh adapt to the dystopian Hunger Games environment?
- HW Reminder–
- Homework starts tonight. 30 Minutes of Reading, 2-3 Sentence Reaction/Summary, 1 Page of Independent Writing