Timer- “Too Close” -Next (1998, 4:18)
Prompt- What went well while rehearsing your group’s scene yesterday? What is something that needs to go better?
Share whole class
I can use revision strategies to improve my Round Table Video Performance.
Revision- To add, subtract or change your draft. The best creators do multiple revisions before they call something final.
How do I know what needs to be revised?
- This final performance needs to be something that you’re proud of.
- Look at the length of your film? How can I condense?
- Look at the expert example- How does my scene compare to the model.
- How can I make my performance more lifelike? Props, wardrobe, memorizing lines?
Model- Looking at some of the original Performances Vs. Our Scenes
- Watch- 43:12-54:42
- Watch-58:08-1:03:19 OMAM
- Watch- 1:51-2:07
- Watch Original Scenes from ARITS or OMAM
- How do these compare to my scenes?
Watch, Rehearse or think about your performances with your groups.
Write down what your group can Add, Subtract or Change about your Draft.
- Play Due June 9-
- Artist Statement- June 13
- Panel Discussion – June 15
Practice, Practice, Practice