Timer- “All That She Wants” -Ace Of Base (1994, 3:47)
Prompt- write down the following definition
Level: The height of an actor’s head as determined by his or her body position (e.g. sitting, lying, standing, or elevated)
- Go through your today’s checklist with your group.
Share whole class
I can use levels to create a dramatic feel in my play.
- I can use revision strategies to improve my Round Table Video Performance.
Review your Checklist with your group.
- Group Work-
1- Read through your scene handout, make note of the lines you want to say, the lines you want to skip. The lines you can condense.
2- Work to write your lines on an Index Card, so you don’t have to hold the book. Practice memorizing the lines.
- Make sure you are busy!!!
- Play Due June 9-
- Artist Statement- June 13
- Panel Discussion – June 15
Practice, Practice, Practice